Fondazione Giorgio Cini onlus
Island of San Giorgio Maggiore
30100 Venice, Italy
Exhibition opening times:
12 May – 12 July 2017
11 am to 7 pm
The Giorgio Cini Foundation is located on the Island of San Giorgio Maggiore, Venice, across the Canal from St. Mark’s Square and Palazzo Ducale.
By vaporetto – Line 2, stop “San Giorgio”:
* From San Zaccaria (3 minutes)
* From Ferrovia (45 minutes)
* From Piazzale Roma (40 minutes)
* From Tronchetto (35 minutes)
* From Zattere (15 minutes)
Guided tours in English, French and Italian available upon request.
Please book at least 48 hours in advance by filling the form below.
You will receive confirmation regarding availability via email.